- This website is licensed by MyQuali, Inc. to the licensee identified on the Home page of the site. The entire website content (graphics, text, logos, images, etc.) and software are the property of MyQuali, Inc. or Licensee and protected by copyright and other laws regarding protected intellectual and proprietary rights.
- You are granted a revocable, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license to access this site. You have a right to look at and use the contents of the website as they are intended but not to copy it in whole or in part. You warrant that you will not use the website for any illegal purpose.
- Limit of Liability: IN NO EVENT SHALL MYQUALI OR LICENSEE BE LIABLE FOR LOST OPPORTUNITY OR PROFITS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR THE ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OF GOODS OR SERVICES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE AND WHETHER OR NOT SUPERLATIVE OR LICENSEE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. SUPERLATIVE’S OR LICENCEE’S LIABILITY TO YOU, IF ANY, IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL BE TO USE COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO CORRECT ANY SERVICE PROBLEM TO THE EXTENT SUCH CORRECTION IS PRACTICABLE AND WITHIN SUPERLATIVE’S OR LICENSEE’S CONTROL. THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. Some states do not allow the limitation of liability, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
- This website may contain links to other websites, or Linked Sites. Since Linked Sites are not under our control, we are not responsible for their content. The Linked Sites are only included for your convenience, and no endorsement of them or their operators is implied.
- MyQuali, Inc. and Licensee reserve the right in the sole discretion of either to terminate your access to the website and related services at any time without notice.
- To the maximum extent legally permitted, the laws of the State of California govern this agreement. By using this website, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in this jurisdiction.
- This is the entire agreement regarding Terms and Conditions of Use of this website. These Terms and Conditions may change from time to time.
- Contact information for the Licensee is found on the Home page of this website.
WHO YOU WORK WITH MATTERS
Susan McGarry and The Elite Partners have cultivated a vast knowledge through thousands of real estate transactions, negotiations, and challenges, through shifting economies, both weak and prosperous. We’re problem solvers, often knocking them out before they arise. Our experience in commercial and residential, over multiple decades in real estate, have taught us many valuable lessons. Most importantly, we’ve learned that serving you, our client, means giving our all, and making communication easy. Being your advocate is job #1!
What Our Client's Say
Our client’s always come first. You matter! We didn’t get to be the best by cutting corners and not delivering absolute 100% satisfaction. Here’s what a few of our past client’s are saying.
From marketing to connecting to the commercial investment network around the world our collaborative partners share in our great success and are a big part of what seperates us from the rest. Discover why
WHO YOU WORK WITH MATTERS
Become an Insider and gain access to off-market opportunities
Connecting with thousands of Commercial practitioners around the globe affords us lots of off-market opportunities. There is no fee to become and insider. Just use the for to the right and sign up.